In these terms and conditions: 'Management' means Headlong Theatre, its representatives, servants and employees; 'Theatre' means the theatrical venues at which a production is being performed. In addition to the Headlong terms and conditions below, ticket purchases are also subject to the applicable provisions of the Theatre’s terms and conditions.
1. All tickets are sold subject to availability and subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Upon purchase, please check your tickets carefully as mistakes cannot be rectified.
3. Save as stated below, the Management regrets that tickets cannot be refunded after purchase. Exchanges are granted at the Management’s discretion. Please note that in any event, no cash refunds will be given.
4. The ticket holder has the right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket. Where seats of a lesser value only are available due to no fault of the Management, the Management shall compensate ticket holders affected to a maximum of the difference between the cost of the seats.
5. Transactions made on this website will be in pound sterling (GBP).
6. Tickets will be bought via this website and customers will be emailed an e-ticket which will have details of the production and Theatre for which it is purchased. This e-ticket should be printed and brought with you to the Theatre.
7. If a ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Management, it will become voidable and the ticket holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Theatre without refund.
8. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. Where the Management believes that tickets are being sold on in breach of clause 7 above, it reserves the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
9. All ticket discounts are subject to limited availability and the discretion of the Management. Only one discount per ticket may apply.
10. Tickets are sold subject to the Management’s and Theatre’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. Circumstances beyond reasonable control include but are not limited to act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, storm, strike or other industrial action, acts or regulations of national or local governments or power failure.
11. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets. The Management shall have no further liability to ticket holders beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket booking fee. Tickets may only be refunded to the person who purchased the tickets.
12. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event and to ensure that all tickets issued to them are accurate.
13. Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket for the date and time that they are attending and be able to produce on demand relevant I.D. to support a concessionary or discounted rate.
14. Ticket holders are asked to provide prior notice when booking of any special requirements.
15. Ticket holders must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and terms and conditions of the Theatre’s regulations whilst attending the event.
17. Save in the case of death or personal injury caused by the Management’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation the Management’s liability shall be limited to the face value of tickets purchased by any person bringing a valid claim. The Management shall not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or liable for any delay or non-performance or for the consequences of any delay or non- performance which is due to any cause beyond its reasonable control of which it has notified ticket holders.
18. To the fullest extent permissible in law, the Management shall be entitled to assign any of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions.
19. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these terms and conditions valid or enforceable.
20. These terms and conditions and the ticket constitute the entire agreement between the parties. Any variation of these terms and conditions must be in writing signed by the parties.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.