How many tickets can I purchase?
- A maximum of six tickets can be purchased by each household/support bubble. Due to the nature of the event, we cannot guarantee that you will be seated next to other members of your party. If you have access requirements that require you be seated next to other members of your party, please let us know when booking.
- We ask that wherever possible all members of your party arrive at the same time.
Is the venue Covid-19 secure?
- The venue is outdoors, minimising risk of transmission
- Please be aware the venue is a Grade II listed heritage ruin. The floor may be uneven in places and care is to be taken when moving around the venue
- Social distancing will operate at 1m+ and there will be a one-way system in place.
- Upon arrival your temperature will be taken If we assess (at our sole discretion) that your temperature is 37.8C or higher, you and those within your party will not be allowed to enter the venue and the full cost of your ticket/s will be refunded.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided.
- You will be given a ticket at box office that will feature a QR code. You can use your QR code to order drinks to your seat. You must not leave your seat to order or collect drinks.
- An usher will take you to your assigned seat where you must remain seated for the entire performance. This is to limit movement around the venue.
- The show will last a maximum of 90 mins with no interval.
- There are toilets on site, please be aware access may be limited to ensure social distancing.
- Whilst we are working hard to implement the appropriate safety measures, the risk of transmission cannot be entirely eliminated and by attending the event you assume all risk associated with COVID-19.
Do I have to wear a face covering?
- It is a legal requirement that face coverings are worn upon entering and moving around the venue, unless you are medically exempt.
- Once you are in your seat you may remove your mask. If you leave your seat for any reason, you must replace your mask.
- Please bring your own mask/face covering to the performance.
Can I move my seats to sit with my friends?
- Only members from the same household/support bubble will be seated next to each other.
- You must remain in your allocated seat for the duration of the performance.
- Due to the nature of the event, it is possible that ticket holders within the same household may be seated separately from each other. If you have access requirements that require you to be seated with other members of your party, please let us know upon booking.
Do I need to print my ticket?
- No. When you arrive, all you will need to supply to the box office is your surname and postcode.
What will happen if it rains?
- Please be aware that this is an outdoor event and all seats are uncovered. Ticket holders therefore accept that weather, climate, temperature and light conditions are out of our control and are an integral part of the experience.
- The event will go ahead in all but the very worst weather. The event will be cancelled only if we deem the weather to be a health and safety risk to our performers.
- We may choose to delay the start time of a show for reasons including because of weather forecasts we may have received.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for the weather on the day of the performance.
What happens if I am unwell?
- If you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 you should stay at home and follow NHS advice. We will refund your ticket/s if you or someone in your party develops symptoms of Covid-19.
- You must not attend the venue if you:
Have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
Have arrived in England in the last 14 days and are not covered by the exemption rules relating to self-isolation; or
Have been instructed to self-isolate.
What happens if the Government’s Covid-19 guidance changes between now and the event?
- If changes to government guidelines require us to cancel the event you will be alerted by a member of our box office team and automatically refunded the full cost of your ticket.
Can I book on the day?
- Yes. If there is availability for your desired event then you are welcome to book on the day.
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance through www.headlong.co.uk
- Tickets will not be available to purchase on-the-door.
Will there be Test and Trace in operation?
- Yes. If we are alerted to a case of Covid-19 at any of our performances, customer details provided at booking will be used by the NHS to contact all audience members following government guidance.
How can I apply for essential companion tickets?
- If you need to add an essential companion to your booking, you will be able to acquire another seat free of charge via our ticket booking system.
- We ask for you to provide your access requirements in as much detail as possible when booking your tickets so that we can do our very best to accommodate your needs.
Are essential companions exempt from the six-person limit?
- Unfortunately, six is the maximum limit, companions will need to be considered within this capacity.